Big Island Cannabis Clinic Hawaii


To Access Your Card Sign Into:

To make any changes to your 329 card or to request a replacement due to a lost or stolen card, you will need to fill out and mail in a Change Form Packet

* Print the Change Form Packet (5 pages), read or print the checklist as well. Fill out then mail it to the Department of Health with all the correct information, a photocopy of your government issued ID, and a money order $16.50 (if needed). *

Medical Cannabis Registry Program Laws

Plant Tagging Requirements

For more information go to the Department of Health directly.