Cannabis is the safest medicine known to humanity. Certifying qualified Hawaii Residents for the use of Medical Marijuana.
State certified patients can legally grow up to ten plants at a time and possess reasonable amounts in their own home.
Cannabis Clinic Conveniently located in Kona with Thomas Rayson MD.
New patients MUST provide documentation at their first appointment.
• Severe Pain
• Severe Nausea
• Seizure Disorders/Epilepsy
• Persistent Muscle Spasms
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Department of Health has an electronic registry and requires an online application that is done annually.
We are NOT a dispensary and we DO NOT distribute any medical cannabis.
WE BOOK FOR OUR CLINICS DAYS, OVER THE PHONE, ALL MONTH LONG:
Phone office hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:20pm and may vary for Holidays.
• ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR A SPECIFIC CLINIC DATE AND TIME
• ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS
• If we do not answer please leave a short message with your name and phone number
• Or email us anytime at email@example.com
• We will return your call or respond to your email as soon as possible.
You do not need to call our clinic or visit our clinic.
If you’re visiting Hawaii and you have a valid active state issued medical marijuana card from your home state; then, you can get a Hawaii visitors medical marijuana card by going directly to the state website. Medmj.eHawaii.gov
Scroll down to the out-of-state and sign up as a new account. The card takes 48 hours to activate and is good for 120 days.
Big Island Cannabis Clinic - Thomas Rayson, M.D.
- Physician, Medical Marijuana Clinic, Pensacola, FL, 2017-2019
- 25 yrs Anatomical & Clinical Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Appleton WI
- M.D. University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC
- M.S. Biochemistry/Biophysics, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- B.S. Biology, Humboldt State University, Arcata California