BIG ISLAND RENEWALS
COMPLETE BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Clinic dates are twice monthly, on Saturdays
- We DO support the 2 year renewal option.
- Valid card patients can complete their application up to 60 days before going expired. (Your expiration date is listed on your card and you get a reminder email from the DOH when you are 60 days from expiring.)
- Expired cards can complete any time. (If you have never done the online application go to New Applications)
Please READ instructions and tips before clicking the link to the DOH.
- Sign into https://medmj.ehawaii.gov with your email address and password. (The ones you used from the prior year. If you do not know what email you used please call us and ask.)
- You will prompted you to change your password. This can be as simple as changing the special character or a number. OR feel free to create a whole new password.
- If you do not have your password, from the year before you, will need to click RETRIEVE PASSWORD link, get a temporary one sent to you via email then create a new one.
- Once you are signed in to your account click 'Application Status'.
- Press the RENEW button. It will auto-fill your information from the previous year.
- Update any info that needs to be updated, such as: your address, ID expiration date, grow-site, etc.
- IF you have a caregiver make sure to update any of their info along with getting the print out pages (caregiver certificate and grow site certificate, 3 total) to have them signed. MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH AND CHECK OFF THE APPROPRIATE BOXES. Yes, you have to do this every year.
- You can grab them, to print, on the Upload Documents page by pressing the box that says ‘Get it here’.
- Either attach them yourself or email them to us, along with both valid IDs so we can scan and attach them for you.
- If IDs are still current then we will have them on file from the previous year. If either ID has expired we will need a picture of it.
- If you have a NEW caregiver then we will need their ID via text, email or uploaded to the application.
- Upload a picture of just your government issued ID or we can help you attach it. Do not attach a picture of your old 329 card.
- Proceed to the end of the application, sign the Terms and Agreements then pay the annual $38.50 application fee, to the Department of Health, using a credit/debit card.
- Call or e-mail us with your APPLICATION NUMBER to schedule your appointment.